Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sea World




As most of you know, we went to San Antonio over Spring Break this year. We met up with our friends from Arizona, Chris, Heidi, and Leah. Leah and Robby share the same birthday (March 22), so we chose that day to go to Sea World. The kids had a blast! Noah rode his first roller coaster, Journey to Atlantis, and loved it. Sophie got to go on a little Shamu ride. She is pretty fearless, so I am sure next time we go, she will want to go on the "real" rides, even though she is not tall enough. And, of course, we watched the Shamu show. Robby, Chris, and the kids got soaked! Heidi and I were smart enough to sit in the "no splash zone". But the weather was perfect and they soon dried out, only to get wet again on all the rides. We had an awesome time!

3 comments:

T. said...

Did you guys check out the Alamo in San Antonio? I went there a few years ago and called my family from there, since it was so surreal. San Antonia is a really pretty city.

Eva said...

No, we were only there for 3 days and stayed with Heidi's parents. But San Antonio is really close, so we are planning to go back and sight see. It is really pretty...it actually has hills!

Kim Granderson said...

Eva,
Wow...you all or is it y'all look amazing and so happy!! Thank you for including us on the blog. I think of you and your family often. Allyssa was just talking about Sophie this weekend. We miss you and hope to see you some time soon. Keep in touch. I miss you my friend. Love, Kim G.