Today Noah had his Kindergarten awards. The classes sang a few songs about what they had learned and each child got a certificate. Very low key, which is what I was hoping for. I am not into a huge Kindergarten Graduation when they treat it like high school....cap and gown, slide shows, speeches, money. It is just too much for me. Anyway, it is hard to believe that he is almost done with school for the year. Time has gone by so fast. But, we are very excited for summer break. We are kicking off the summer by going camping this weekend. This will be our first time going as a family. The kids can't wait! I will post pictures of that when we get back.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Kindergarten Awards
Today Noah had his Kindergarten awards. The classes sang a few songs about what they had learned and each child got a certificate. Very low key, which is what I was hoping for. I am not into a huge Kindergarten Graduation when they treat it like high school....cap and gown, slide shows, speeches, money. It is just too much for me. Anyway, it is hard to believe that he is almost done with school for the year. Time has gone by so fast. But, we are very excited for summer break. We are kicking off the summer by going camping this weekend. This will be our first time going as a family. The kids can't wait! I will post pictures of that when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment