Friday, January 23, 2009

So today, Sophie and I had way too much fun celebrating Yonga and Yongi's birthdays. We went all out with cake and candles and presents. Here are some pictures of our party.



With all their presents...







Blowing out the candles.







We let Yonga try to eat cake by herself, but she was too messy so...



Sophie ended up feeding her.



Yongi is a big boy and can sit in a booster seat, not a high chair like his sister.



Presents! Yonga can't wait to play with her new car!



Sophie had to help with the unwrapping.



Yonga got a new play cell phone. Something she has wanted for a while now.







Yongi could hardly contain himself when he realized he got the airplane he had asked for. He wouldn't let it go!



Yonga loves her new baby!

2 comments:

Scott and Amme said...

Eva, you are the cutes and most creative mom I know! So fun.

Laura Hayrapetyan said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! I love the candles ones.